The updated Trooper II MIPS ski and snowboard helmet is a game-changer, with its two-piece Thermoplastic Laminated Carbon Fiber (TLC) shell construction, integrated multi-directional impact protection, and innovative Impact Shields liner for optimal shock absorbance. The Trooper is one of the most advanced helmets on the market. The new magnetic chin buckle makes it easier to fasten, even wearing mitten or gloves. A new turn dial adjustment system increases the adjustment span and is more user friendly. As an extra feature the helmet is audio ready, so you can hit the slopes with your favorite tunes. Size Small/Medium fits head sizes 53-56 cm (20.8-22 in). Size Medium/Large fits head sizes 56-59 cm (22-23.2 in). Size Large/X-Large fits head sizes 59-61 cm (23.2-24 in). Meets certification standards for CE EN 1077, Class B / ASTM 2040.
- BIO-MAPPED PROTECTION – Based on the geometry and anatomy of the human head, the Trooper’s TLC shell combines the elasticity of thermoplastic with the rigidity and strength of carbon fiber; Tuned for different properties in different areas to deliver the best performance possible
- LIVE LIFE IN THE SWEET SPOT – Making the safest high performance helmets lies where world-class impact protection, low volume, and light weight meet; Adapting the fit to follow the curves of the head means less drag and a snug fit; Less weight means more comfort, as well as less mass in a crash
- MUSIC ON THE MOUNTAIN – No need to leave the sound system behind! The audio-ready Trooper II is compatible with your favorite earbuds; Plug into your smartphone, pump up the volume, and stay stoked with whatever music moves you
- PERFECT FIT – A low volume Occigrip turn-dial mechanism allows finely tuned adjustments for a custom fit that prevents the helmet from shifting; Fully box constructed ear pads, molded hearing ports, and a removable, washable, moisture-wicking 3D shaped vented liner ensure maximum comfort
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN – The Trooper II MIPS features shock-absorbing Impact Shield inserts and Multi-directional Impact Protection System technology, a low-friction layer integrated into the helmet, to reduce rotational motion and effectively distribute impacts to the head